|Effect||Next damage taken while hardened is converted to health. (Familiarity 1)
More health is granted to those familiar with the token's intricacies
Mortal Token is a Consumable in Mortal Shell. Mortal Token can be consumed and provides the following effect: "Next damage taken while hardened is converted to health.". Consumables can be dropped by Enemies or found inside chests and crates.
A token which begets a connection to the mortal realm.
When held, the bearer feels tethered to flesh and blood, stone and river. Thresholds lie open if one only knew where to look.
Mortal Token Use
- Next damage taken while hardened is converted to health. (Familiarity 1).
- More health is granted to those familiar with the token's intricacies.
Where to Find Mortal Token
- Sold by for 2 Glimpses (20 in Stock)
- 3x can be found at the Tutorial Area. The second one is located just before the door leading to Hadern
- 1x can be found at Fallgrim inside a chest located at a campsite just before the Temple Grounds
- 1x can be found at Temple Grounds.
- 3x can be found at Monument of Ash
- 1x can be found at Dim Gate near Sester Genessa
- 2x can be found at the Enshrined Sanctum. One is located on the chest located on the left right after the entrance. The second one can be found inside the room located on the stairs leading back to Sester Genessa.
Mortal Token Notes & Tips
- Other notes...