|Effect||Sit on the floor and lure nearby enemies.
The sheer audacity incites enemies to violence from a great distance.
Simple Lute is a Consumable in Mortal Shell. Simple Lute can be consumed and provides the following effect: "Sit on the floor and lure nearby enemies. The sheer audacity incites enemies to violence from a great distance". Consumables can be dropped by Enemies or found inside chests and crates.
A simple lute. Pleasues in Fallgrim are few, but the music from a simple lute serves to soothe man and beast alike.
Simple Lute Use
- Sit on the floor and lure nearby enemies. (Familiarity 1)
- The sheer audacity incites enemies to violence from a great distance. (Familiarity 10)
Where to Find Simple Lute
Simple Lute Notes & Tips
- To obtain shades from Gorf you need to play any lute after giving him the required food.
- Sester Genessa will do a small dance if a lute is played near her. She will change a dance if maxed out.
- The Corrupted Sester also has an interesting reaction to you playing a lute near her.
- Brigands playing lutes will change songs to play with you if played within earshot (do not get too close or they will become hostile). If done, they seem to pacify completely until attacked. Works with all lutes. This unlocks The Good Times are Killing Me hidden trophy.
- The Lute is also available in the Reverie for 25,000 Tar. Once purchased it remains unlocked even if broken and does not need to be repurchased. It provides a passive bonus of 30 health. It can be played three times per cycle to slowly refill your health.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Easily one of the best items in any game more souls line games need an item like this