New Game Plus for Mortal Shell features information regarding the following assets that can be brought into playing another playthrough after finishing the game for the first time. Players will see some differences with the initial playthrough, and get to carry over certain progress.
Mortal Shell New Game Plus
How to Unlock New Game +
- In order to unlock New Game + you need to defeat The Unchained and agree to remove his gland. This will take you to New Game +.
What changes in New Game +
- Vlas stock replenished
- Sester Genessa now sells Quenching Acid
- Weapons can be upgraded to +10
- All Items and Chests respawn
- All Enemies and Bosses have more health and deal more damage.
- Enemies provide 50% more Tar
- Grisha provide 1 more Glimpse
- Weapon Key Items are replaced by Quenching Acid
- Brether Corvid will respawn
- All Bosses are respawned
- Thestus will disappear until you recover the first gland
- When you use Hardening and get hit, a small amount of damage will still go through
What carries over to New Game +
- All Shells progress is carried over
- All Weapons (Including the Ballistazooka), Weapon Abilities and Weapon Upgrades (Quenching Acid)
- Tar and Glimpses are carried over
- All Items are carried over including Consumables, Key Items, Currency, Experience and Unlimited Use
- You keep the Tarnished Seal and all Tarnished Seal Abilities.
- All Lore will be kept
What doesn't carry over to New Game +