|Effect||Regenerates 35hp over 10 seconds. Consumes Resolve.
Those familiar heal for 10 more.
Roasted Rat is a Consumable in Mortal Shell. Roasted Rat can be consumed and provides the following effect: "Regenerates 30hp over 40 seconds. Consumes Resolve. Those familiar heal for 10 more". Consumables can be dropped by Enemies or found inside chests and crates.
Common fare in Fallgrim, gnawed at by the unconfirmed and shallow. Rats were not always the meal of choice in Fallgrim, Before the arrival of the revered, the forest brimmed with game of all manner.
Roasted Rat Use
- Regenerates 30hp over 40 seconds. Consumes Resolve. (Familiarity 1)
- Those familiar heal for 10 more. (Familiarity 8)
- Can be fed to Gorf for Shades
Where to Find Roasted Rat
- Can be dropped by:
- Can be purchased from Vlas for 100 (Infinite Stock)
- 1x Can be found at Fallgrim
- 1x can be found at Eternal Narthex
Roasted Rat Notes & Tips
- Can be fed to Gorf to acquire new shades for your current shell or the foundling.
- Feed Gorf 5 Roasted Rats (Shade 1) or 10 Roasted Rats (Shade 2) and then play a lute in front of him to acquire the new shade.
- Unlocked Shades can be changed in the Shell menu (or by speaking to Sester Genessa as the Foundling).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!