|Effect||Enables you to Parry enemy strikes, interrupting their attacks.|
Both symbol and weapon, the seal is rusted and filthy. A symbol of infinity. This seal is a faint shadow of its former self, but the etchings pulse when blood slicks its face.
Tarnished Seal Use
- Enables you to Parry enemy strikes, interrupting their attacks. In order to parry an attack, players must press the Parry button just before the strike impacts.
- The Seal (located on the back of your character) will glow red for unparryable strikes.
- The Seal will glow white each time you fill a Resolve bar.
- If players have enough resolve, they can spend it to perform an empowered riposte using the Tarnished Seal Abilities.
When a successful parry is performed, players can spend Resolve to perform a Riposte
- Seal Infusion - Healing:
- Spend 1 resolve to perform an Empowered Riposte which deals damage to the enemy and heals your character.
- When you block the opponent falls to the ground, giving you a tactical advantage and time to make a new attack.
- Seal Infusion - Inflamed:
- When empowered by Resolve, your riposte will attach a charged larva to your enemy which after a few seconds explodes.
- The explosion will damage nearby enemies as well.
- Seal Infusion - Knotted:
- When empowered by Resolve, your riposte will bend time to your will.
- Push your enemy up and everything around you will freeze in time. During this short period of time you can attack your enemy without him being able to react.
Tarnished Seal Upgrades
Tarnished Seal can be upgraded at the Anvil by using the following materials
- Solemn Offering: Can be used to increase the Tarnished Seal healing effect of the empowered ripostes
- Forbidden Offering: Can be used to boost Tarnished Seal resolve acquisition.
Where to Find Tarnished Seal
Tarnished Seal Notes & Tips
- Other notes...