|Effect||Restores a small amount of health at a large cost to resolve. (Familiarity 1)
It takes less resolve to stomach the putrid item for those familiar wtih eating garbage. (Familiarity 4)
Rotten Food is a Consumable in Mortal Shell. Rotten Food can be consumed and provides the following effect: "Restores a small amount of health at a large cost to resolve. It takes less resolve to stomach the putrid item for those familiar wtih eating garbage". Consumables can be dropped by Enemies or found inside chests and crates.
Spoiled and unfit for all but the desperate.
Worms fester in this rotted food. They're pallid bodies writhe with joy as decay drips from fetid pores. Some claim there is nothing more sublime than this rancid treat.
Rotten Food Use
- Restores 10 health at the cost of two resolve bars. (Familiarity 1)
- It gives 10 health for one resolve bar. (Familiarity 4)
Where to Find Rotten Food
- Can be dropped at by
- 1x Can be found at the Abandoned Chamber before the fight against the Enslaved Grisha
- 1x Can be found at Fallgrim on the road towards the Eternal Narthex
Rotten Food Notes & Tips
- Can be fed to Gorf to acquire new shades for your current shell or the foundling.
- Feed Gorf 1 Rotten Food (Shade 1) or 4 Rotten Food (Shade 2) and then play a lute in front of him to acquire the new shade.