|Effect||This foul slurry rend you from your shell. (Familiarity 1)
Those familiar with the foul nektar are able to extract a single drop of tar (Familiarty 2)
Tainted Nektar is a Consumable in Mortal Shell. Tainted Nektar can be consumed and provides the following effect: "This foul slurry rend you from your shell. (Familiarity 1)". Consumables can be dropped by Enemies or found inside chests and crates.
Tainted Nektar unfit for consumption.
This unpurified nektar was left to rot, turning rancid and unfit for sacred rites.
Tainted Nektar Use
- This foul slurry rend you from your shell. (Familiarity 1).
- Those familiar with the foul nektar are able to extract a single drop of tar (Familiarty 2)
Where to Find Tainted Nektar
- Can be purchased from Corrupted Sester for 250 (2 in Stock)
- Can be dropped by:
- 1x can be found inside one of the Frog Chests during The Mist.
- 1x can be found at the Dim Gate. On the second floor going up the stairs behind the Giant Hammer Scholar.
Tainted Nektar Notes & Tips
- Using this item does not use up the "ejection charge" for your shell, so it can be used as a risky full heal, while retaining the ability to be thrown out of your shell by reaching 0 health and allowing you to heal up by reclaiming your shell yet again.
- This item works similar to the hidden tooth in Sekiro: Shadows Die Twice in that it allows you to "suicide" in order to utilize extra lives more efficiently than death by combat would allow.
- Other notes...