Sturdyman is a hostile Enemy in Mortal Shell. Sturdyman can be found at Fallgrim and Eternal Narthex. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Tar, Glimpses and Consumables. Please note the Sturdyman is not the official name and is listed as such for the community to discover and record each enemy type.
Sturdyman Enemy Description
- A big armored brigand wielding a halberd.
Sturdyman Combat Information
- Sturdymans are tough enemies. The halberd has long range, and they are difficult to stagger. They are slow, and their attacks predictable, try to stay close and respond to their attacks.
- They can perform a forward thrust covering long range
- They can run forward and perform a wide swing
- They can perform two consecutive strikes from above
Sturdyman Notes & Tips
- A Sturdyman is always stunned the first time they are hit by the player.
- Be careful if you use Seal Infusion - Inflamed on them, for they can close distance very quickly...