|Effect||Restores your ability to reclaim your shell upon death. (Familiarity 1).
Restores all Resolve to those familiar with the attenuation. (Familiarity 2)
Etherial Diapason is a Consumable in Mortal Shell. Etherial Diapason can be consumed and provides the following effect: "Restores your ability to reclaim your shell upon death. To those familiar with the attenuation restores all Resolve". Consumables can be dropped by Enemies or found inside chests and crates.
A swelling harmony bursts forth when this object is struck. Used in rare rituals where attuning bells is of utmost importance.
Etherial Diapason Use
- Restores your ability to reclaim your shell upon death. (Familiarity 1)
- Restores all Resolve to those familiar with the attenuation. (Familiarity 2)
Where to Find Etherial Diapason
- Sold by Sester Genessa for 5 Glimpses. (1 in stock)
- 1x can be found at the Dim Gate, on the platforms located right after you meet Brether Corvid
- 1x can be found at the Shifting Archives, on your way back to the Fallgrim Tower.
- 1x can be found at the Enshrined Sanctum. Before reaching the Martyr's Altar you'll notice an opening to your left. Go inside and you'll find a chest with this inside.
Etherial Diapason Notes & Tips
- Eredrim appears to keep an Etherial Diapason hanging from his belt.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
So there's no way to get more of them? No enemy drops it?
I ask cuz that's the most useful consumable in the game (after healing of course..) And then there're only 4 or 5?? Pretty shhh...