Faceless Clerik is a hostile Enemy in Mortal Shell. Faceless Clerik can be found at Eternal Narthex, Dim Gate and Shifting Archives. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Tar, Glimpses and Consumables.
Faceless Clerik Enemy Description
- A giant armored scholar wielding a giant black and golden hammer. They dress a tunic and wear a mask to cover their face.
Faceless Clerik Combat Information
- They walk very slow and can't perform any kind of dodge. Their attacks are also slow, but they can deal a lot of damage. They are very hard to stagger, so a hit-and-run strategy is very effective.
- Try to start the fight by performing a jump attack. Use your Hardening ability and wait until he hits you. Attack him one or two times and dodge backwards. Wait until your Hardening recovers and repeat
- You can use the Ballistazooka to stagger them and deal massive damage. This can be useful to start an engagement when they are accompanied by other Enemies.
- Swing and Slam: He will swing the hammer forward and then strike from above. You can dodge the first strike and then use your hardening to prevent the slam damage. Both stances of this attack can be parried
- Forward Thrust: He will perform a forward thrust using his hammer. You can dodge, Harden or parry this attack.
- Hammer Crush: He will raise his hammer and start crushing the area in front of him. This attack is unparryable, but you can use your Hardening to prevent the damage and stagger him
- Forward Slam: He will move his hammer backwards and perform a heavy slam with long reach. This attack is unparryable, but you can use your Hardening to prevent the damage and stagger him
Faceless Clerik Location
Faceless Clerik Drops
- 2 Glimpse
Faceless Clerik Notes & Tips
- Other notes