Gragu is a hostile Enemy in Mortal Shell. Gragu can be found at Enshrined Sanctum and Martyr's Altar. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Tar, Glimpses and Consumables.
Gragu Enemy Description
- An armored brute, equipped with a flail and a round shield.
Gragu Combat Information
- They are slow and have low health, but they compensate it by using their shield. The shield is very tough and can withstand many attacks.
- Try to sneak behind them and you can easily take them with 2 or 3 hits. When confronted, wait for them to attack and roll behind them to render their shield useless.
- 1 kick will break their shield.
- Shield Slam: He will slam you with his shield. This attack doesn't deal damage, but you will be thrown into the ground for a long period of time.
- Shield Slam & Hit: He will slam you using his shield, and then hit you with the flail.
- Double Shield Slam: He will slam you with his shield, and then perform a forward strike with the same hand.
- Weapon Slam: He will strike from above using the flail.
- Gragu can be found at Enshrined Sanctum and Martyr's Altar
- 1 Glimpse
Gragu Notes & Tips
- It is possible to break their shield immediately in NG by hardening yourself when they attempt to use their shield-bash.
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!