Slave of Scorn is a hostile Enemy in Mortal Shell. Slave of Scorn can be found at Abandoned Chamber, Enshrined Sanctum and Martyr's Altar. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Tar, Glimpses and Consumables.
Slave of Scorn Enemy Description
- Slaves of Scorn have their body pierced with weapons from presumably fallen enemies.
Slave of Scorn Combat Information
- Slaves of Scorn use the weapons encrusted on their bodies to fight. They are slow and deal moderate damage. When their health drops below 30%, they will rip off their own heads and throw them to the character dealing poison damage. Once they rip their head off the body will perish and release a poisonous cloud. If you can drop its health to 0 before it throws its head, the poison cloud will not proceed.
- Throw Sword: It will pull off a sword from his chest and throw it to the character. You can either dodge or use Hardening to prevent the damage.
- Dual Wielding: When confronted melee, it will pull out two swords and use them to fight. You can use your parry and your Hardening.
- Head Throw: When its health drops below 30%, he will rip his head off and throw it to the player dealing poison damage. Note that if he manages to kill himself you won't get any Tar or Drops. You can use your Hardening ability to prevent the damage.
- Poison Cloud: When he rips his head off, the body will perish releasing a poisonous cloud. Avoid the cloud to prevent the damage.
Slave of Scorn Location
Slave of Scorn Drops
- 1 Glimpses
- Spectral Token
Slave of Scorn Notes & Tips
- When playing as Tiel and having his Accretion of Yearning unlocked, it can be beneficial to let the Slave of Scorn release their postmortem poison cloud to utilize it as a long-lasting heal over time.
- Note that if he manages to kill himself you won't get any Tar or Drops.