Sublime Sester is a hostile Enemy in Mortal Shell. Sublime Sester can be found at Eternal Narthex, Dim Gate and Shifting Archives. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Tar, Glimpses and Consumables.
Sublime Sester Enemy Description
- A pale skin woman wearing black clothes, a black veil, and a tall crown. They use a giant ballista to attack their enemies.
Sublime Sester Combat Information
- They use the giant ballista to attack from a distance. They have low health and mobility but can deal high damage.
- Each clip holds 3 bolts. They fire 1 bolt, and then the other two in quick succession.
- If the player is running, they will shoot the bolt adjusting to where the player will be when the bolt hits. It's best to change directions when they shoot.
- When confronted face to face, they will use the ballista as a blunt weapon
Sublime Sester Location
- Sublime Sester can be found at Eternal Narthex, Dim Gate and Shifting Archives
Sublime Sester Drops
- 1 Glimpse
- Large Bolt
Sublime Sester Notes & Tips
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!