Brether of Synod is a hostile Enemy in Mortal Shell. Brether of Synod can be found at Eternal Narthex, Dim Gate and Shifting Archives. Players can confront Enemies to obtain Tar, Glimpses and Consumables.
Brether of Synod Enemy Description
- A full armored knight wielding a long Halberd. They are slow, but their attacks have very long reach.
Brether of Synod Combat Information
- They have moderate Helath and moderate resistance to stagger. They move slow and their attacks can take some time to charge, but they have a very long reach.
- They can attack you at moderate distance, so try to either stay very close or far away.
- You can use your Hardening to stagger them and prevent any damage dealt by their attacks.
- Try to run as close as you can and attack him. When he strikes back, use your Hardening to prevent the damage and stagger him. Continue your attack and you will most likely defeat him before he has another chance to strike back.
- Spinning Attack: He will hold the halberd from the end and start spinning around while he moves towards you. This attack is unparryable and has long reach. Stay away from him and wait until the attack is over, or use your Hardening to stagger him
- Halberd Strike: He performs a powerful strike from below. Use your Hardening to stagger him and prevent the damage. You can also parry this attack
- Two Hit Combo: He can perform a strike from below and then a strike from above. You can use your Parry or your Hardening ability.
Brether of Synod Location
Brether of Synod Drops
Brether of Synod Notes & Tips
- Other notes