Blazing Herald Enemy Description
- A Hellish knight whose armor and weapons are wrapped with flames.
Blazing Herald Combat Information
- These knights are a formidable opponent. They are very agile, have a large health pool, are difficult to stagger and can deal massive damage while also applying a burning status on you.
- Try to start the fight by using the Ballistazooka. This will deal massive damage and stagger them.
- Once you are fighting, try to stay near. They can cover large distances by jumping, so you won't be safe at a medium distance.
- If you get hit, try to consume something to restore your health (Like a Tarspore or a Roasted Rat). This will compensate for the damage over time cause by the flames.
- Jump Attack: He will jump towards you and strike using both weapons. This attack is unparryable, but you can use your hardening to prevent the damage.
- Three Hit Combo: He will strike one time with each weapon and then perform a last hit using both. You can cancel this attack by parrying the first strike. You can also use you hardening to prevent the damage.
- Charged Attack: He will kneel and then charge forward using both weapons and then jump and strike from above. This attacks is unparryable. Use your hardening to prevent the damage and stagger him.
Blazing Herald Location
Blazing Herald Drops
- 1 Glimpse
Blazing Herald Notes & Tips
- Other notes
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!