|Can be used to prevent damage dealt by any incoming attack.|
Hardening is a Stat and Ability in Mortal Shell. Hardening can be used to prevent damage dealt by any incoming attack.
- Hardening is a key mechanic in Mortal Shell. It allows you to harden, preventing all damage dealt by any incoming attack. When you get hit, you will also get a small window where damage is prevented. If an enemy were to hit you while you are hardened, he will be staggered for a short period of time.
- The Hardening Ability can be used at any given time (Including Attack Animation, Dodge, and even while in the air). And you will remain static until it breaks. Once it does, the animation will resume. This can be used to take advantage of many situations, like performing a slow swing and then harden when its about to strike. When you get hit, the hardening will break and you'll immediately hit your opponent.
- Once the Hardening breaks you will have to wait a small cooldown before using it again.
- The Hardening Ability can be used by all Shells and even with the Foundling form.
- Harros is the best shell to take advantage of the Hardening ability, since most of his abilities boost the hardening.
How to acquired Hardening:
- Hardening is acquired during the Tutorial.
Notes and Tips: