The Old Prisoner
The Old Prisoner Information:
- An old and powerful being, captured by the Tarnished Seal.
- When you meet him, remove the Tarnished Seal, and he will talk to you.
- He will request you to acquire Glands for him, and will reward you for each Gland you bring back.
- Seal Infusion - Healing: The first time you talk to him after you acquire the Tarnished Seal.
- Seal Infusion - Inflamed: Bring him the Inflamed Gland to unlock this ability.
- Seal Infusion - Knotted: Bring him the Knotted Gland to unlock this ability
- Seal Infusion - Crystalline: Bring him the Crystalline Gland to unlock this ability.
- Once you bring him the last Gland, he will unleash himself and you'll have to fight him as the final boss The Unchained.
Where to find The Old Prisoner
- Can be found at:
The Old Prisoner Notes and Tips
- He is the brother of Solomon. If you talk to him while using Solomon's Shell, he will have unique dialogue.
- He has unique dialogue if you talk to him while you are the Foundling.
- As well as The Unchained (his boss name), he is also referred to as The Dark Father in the trophy list.
- He provides additional dialogue on Sester Ganessa (if spoken to without a Shell) as well as the Corrupted Sester (who he claims tried and failed to perform the forbidden Rite of Transfiguration, leading to her being outcast).
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!