Ashes drift from the mace's smoldering head.
This mace bears an inscription: "Righteous fire may only be wielded by a disciple consecrated by wrath and fury.
Smoldering Mace Description
- A long reach weapon that can perform wide swings. Most attacks are slow to charge but fast to swing.
- Best used against multiple enemies.
- The Foundry Stone allows you to deal with multiple enemies when they get too close, while the Awakened Stone provides a burning effect that allows you to deal more damage to Bosses or Elite enemies during prolonged encounters.
Smoldering Mace Abilities
- Awakened Stone: When activated, your character will hit the ground with the mace creating a small AoE that deals high damage and apply the burning status effect.
- Foundry Stone: When activated, the Smoldering Mace will be imbued with flames, applying the burning effect to any enemy that gets hit.
Where to Find Smoldering Mace
- Can be found at the entrance of Temple Grounds. Interact with the book next to the statue and defeat Hadern to acquire the Smoldering Mace.
Smoldering Mace Notes & Tips
- Other notes...
|All Weapons in Mortal Shell|