Petrified Winterglass is one of the Martyr's Blade Weapon Abilities in Mortal Shell. Petrified Winterglass requires 2 resolve to be activated. Players will first need to unlock Petrified Winterglass at an Anvil by using Petrified Winterglass (Item).
Petrified Winterglass Use
- When used the Martyr's Blade will be imbued with Ice, freezing enemies when you attack them.
- While using Petrified Winterglass, your character will be immune.
- Good for both multiple and individual targets.
- Rather than a timed buff, this buff actually expires after a certain number of landed hits. Swinging your weapon and hitting the environment will also consume buff charges.
How to unlock Petrified Winterglass
- Petrified Winterglass can only be used on the Martyr's Blade
- In order to unlock Petrified Winterglass, players will first have to find Petrified Winterglass (Item) and approach an Anvil to upgrade Martyr's Blade.
Petrified Winterglass Notes & Tips
- Because this buff has no allotted timer, it can be very efficient to use this ability before consuming either a Roasted Rat or Rotten Food.
- This ability can be chained somewhat reliably on the same enemy over and over again.
- Other notes...