Petrified Winterglass is one of the Martyr's Blade Weapon Abilities in Mortal Shell. Petrified Winterglass requires 2 resolve to be activated. Players will first need to unlock Petrified Winterglass at an Anvil by using Petrified Winterglass (Item).
Petrified Winterglass Use
- When used the Martyr's Blade will be imbued with Ice, freezing enemies when you attack them.
- While using Petrified Winterglass, your character will be immune.
- Good for both multiple and individual targets.
- Rather than a timed buff, this buff actually expires after a certain number of landed hits. Swinging your weapon and hitting the environment will also consume buff charges.
How to unlock Petrified Winterglass
- Petrified Winterglass can only be used on the Martyr's Blade
- In order to unlock Petrified Winterglass, players will first have to find Petrified Winterglass (Item) and approach an Anvil to upgrade Martyr's Blade.
Petrified Winterglass Notes & Tips
- Because this buff has no allotted timer, it can be very efficient to use this ability before consuming either a Roasted Rat or Rotten Food.
- This ability can be chained somewhat reliably on the same enemy over and over again.
- Other notes...
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
It only works on heavy attacks. The first one will freeze the enemy (not tested on bosses) and the second seems to have a bonus damage for ''breaking'' the iced target (just a little bonus, though). Also, it has no time to end as you consume the ability only when attacking (light or heavy, so i wouldn't recommend using light attacks with this skill). The immune ''While using Petrified Winterglass'' aplies during casting. MAY YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT GAME!!