Imrod, the Unrepentant
|Location||Sanctum of Flame|
|Rewards||1x Glimpse of Annihilation
1x Nascent Tar
1x Inflamed Gland
Imrod, the Unrepentant is a Boss and Enemy in Mortal Shell. Imrod, the Unrepentant can be found at Sanctum of Flame.
Imrod, the Unrepentant Information
- A giant creature that exhales flames from his helmet and wields a giant hammer.
Imrod, the Unrepentant Locations & Drops
- Imrod, the Unrepentant can be found at Sanctum of Flame
How to Beat Imrod, the Unrepentant
Imrod, the Unrepentant Boss Guide:
As soon as the battle begins he will charge forward and swing his weapon two times. Dodge to either side to avoid him.
Try to stay close to him and react to his attacks. You can use your parry to stagger him and restore some health.
The battlefield is open and big. When you confront him from a medium distance he will use his Charge Attack or Jump Attack. You can run in the opposite direction and heal back or use your Ballistazooka.
When you deal enough damage he will fall to his knee. Use this chance to deal as much damage as you can.
After his health drops to 0 his helmet will be destroyed and his health will recover. He will be able to use all attacks from Phase 1 and he will also use the Kick and Weapon Swing.
His recovery time will be much higher, providing smaller windows to strike back. Try to stay at a medium distance and bait his Leap Attack and Charge Attack. You'll be able to take 1 or two strikes after each attack.
Attacks & Counters
|Charge Attack: He will charge towards you and swing his mace two times. His mace will be wrapped with flames and cause burning if you get hit.||Try to use your hardening to avoid the first hit and then strike back. You can also dodge left or right.|
|Jump Attack: He will jump forward and strike the ground creating a small AoE that causes damage and throws you to the ground.||Use your hardening to avoid the damage and strike back. This attack it can be parried, trigger the parry when he's on mid air.|
|Fire Breath: He will spit fire in a small area in front of him.||Jump backwards and wait until he finishes. You can also use your hardening|
|Right Swing: He can quickly swing his weapon dealing moderate damage||You can use your parry or hardening to stop this attack|
|Weapon Slam: He will perform a powerful slam from above||This attack is slow, use the opportunity to perform a parry. You can also use your Hardening ability to prevent the damage.|
|Kick: He will perform a forward kick dealing damage and throwing you into the ground||Try to use your Hardening. You can also dodge left or right|
|Weapon Swing: He will swing his weapon forward two times||Try to use your Hardening. You can also try to parry the first strike to cancel the combo|
Notes & Trivia
- The 3D model of Imrod is an adaption of Cold Symmetry artist Dmitry Parkin's similarly named character that won first place in the 3d character section of the Dominance War 3 game art challenge in 2008. Vitaly Bulgarov, another artist on the Cold Symmetry core team, won the same award in the 2009 challenge.
- The optional soundtrack for this bossfight is "Ze Nigmar" by Rotting Christ.
- If killed in The Virtuous Cycle DLC, Twin Sister tells you that Imrod was a simple smith once. Prideful, but not a monster. She states that Hadern left him there in spite of that.
|Mortal Shell Bosses|
when u use hardening against kick, u still will be thrown away, the boss will heal with a corpse on the ground, use this oportunity to give him some good damage.