|Location||Can be acquired in the Tutorial Area|
Hallowed Sword is a Weapon in Mortal Shell. Hallowed Sword is a balanced weapon that provides moderate damage and speed while also providing good reach. Hallowed Sword can be found at Tutorial Area
A Heavy Sword with a hollow at its center. This cumbersome sword appears broken or perhaps unfinished. A piston-like mechanism is buried deep inside.
Hallowed Sword Description
- A balanced weapon that provides moderate damage and speed while also providing good reach.
- Its best used against individual enemies.
- Both the Mechanical Spike and the Molten Spike are single target abilities, so you won't have an AoE to help against multiple targets.
- This weapon is best used for hit-and-run strategies and suitable for all Shells.
Hallowed Sword Abilities
- Mechanical Spike: When activated, a spike will come out from beneath the sword and the character will jump forward performing a devastating attack.
- Molten Spike: When activated, a burning spike will come out from beneath the sword and the character will jump forward inflicting high damage and applying the burning effect.
Where to Find Hallowed Sword
- Can be acquired in the Tutorial Area
Damage without Combo Bonus versus Brigand / Sturdyman
|Light Attack||Heavy Attack||Running Attack|
Hallowed Sword Notes & Tips
- Other notes...
- Possible Combos: [Light + Heavy + Heavy] [Light + Heavy + Light] [Light + Light + Heavy]
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
I've heard this weapon is "put to shame" by the others like Hammer and Chisel, but I liked it too much to give up. The Weapon Skills do a good amount of damage with great reach, though the i-frames are inconsistent. Ive been knocked out of my shell during the wind-up two or three times, but other times I'll tank right through with no damage. It is possible to use regular attacks to hit two or more enemies if free-aiming. This weapon feels weightier than the H&C, but way faster than Martyrs or Mace. A great balanced weapon, I never felt the need to change from it in my playthrough.
"Both the Mechanical Spike and the Molten Spike are single target abilities"
This is incorrect. Haven't gotten molten spike yet, but I used the mechanical spike to kill the pairs of guys that spawn out of thin air in the temple of ash many times.
They need to be pretty close horizontally but it has a pretty deep range it can hit something behind your target about an R2's length away.