Glimpse of Reverie
|Effect||Can be consumed to obtain 5 glimpses|
Glimpse of Reverie is an Experience Item in Mortal Shell. Glimpse of Reverie can be consumed to obtain 5 glimpses, which can be used to upgrade the different Shell Abilities by talking to Sester Genessa. Experience Items can be dropped by Enemies , Bosses or found inside chests and crates.
A resplendent glimpse, rippling with potential.
Within this glimpse, one sees their on visage staring back bright and clear. Peering deeply, one notices their face is lined with rivers of intertwined light. As one tributary wanes, another swells, ever-shifting, ever flowing.
Glimpse of Reverie Use
- Can be consumed to obtain 5 glimpses.
Where to Find Glimpse of Reverie
- Can be acquired by defeating Hadern in the Tutorial Area.
- On NG+, can also be acquired by fighting against Hadern in the confrontations where you got each of the four weapons in your first playthrough, allowing completionists to fill out their compendium which would otherwise be impossible to do if missed in the tutorial.
Glimpse of Reverie Notes & Tips
- Disappears from the inventory after it has been used.
- The Glimpse of Reverie is NOT required for the Bars Tended trophy for reaching max familiarity with all items.
Join the page discussion Tired of anon posting? Register!
Can be farmed in the tutorial off Hadern. Task Manager end the Program (game) after getting the item before the fish eats you and when you load your game back up and load your save you'll be back at the start of the tutorial with the reverie. 4-5min per run for 15 glimpses.