|Displays the amount of Health that our character has|
Durability is a Stat in Mortal Shell. Durability displays the amount of Health that our character has. It's represented by a red bar on the bottom left part of the screen.
- Durability is displayed as a red bar on the bottom left part of the screen.
- The amount of Health depends on the Shell the player is currently using. While in the Foundling form players will only have 1 Health.
- While using a Shell, if your health reach 0 the Foundling will be expelled from the shell.
- Players will be able to either fight as the Foundling or come back to the shell (If the shell drops to 0 health again, you will die and return to the last checkpoint)
How to increase Durability:.
- Durability depends on the Shell that you are currently using.
- Eredrim is the most durable Shell and the one with most Health.
How to Recover Health:
- Talking with Awaken Sester Genessa will recover your health and the ability to reincorporate into your Shell.
- Parrying an enemy strike and performing an Empowered Riposte using the Seal Infusion - Healing will restore some health. This can be further increased 3 times by upgrading the Tarnished Seal at an Anvil or Workbench by using Solemn Offerings.
- Health can be recovered by consuming Roasted Rats or Weltcaps to recover health over time.
- Consuming Baguette or Rotten Food will recover health immediately
- You can consume a Scripture of Euphoria and perform a parry to recover some health. Note that you don't need to perform an Empowered Riposte to recover the health provided by the Scripture of Euphoria
- You can consume a Mortal Token and then get hit while using the Hardening ability to restore some health.
- If you are wearing Tiel's Shell, getting poisoned is an effective way to restore health
- Some Abilities allow you to restore health.
Notes and Tips: